Support in emergency settings
Emergency planning introduces methods for identifying and assessing hazards and vulnerabilities that require a crisis management and emergency response plan.
We will develop a standard methodology for organizing, drafting and implementing emergency preparedness and emergency action plans and related procedures.
We are committed to provide timely and appropriate emergency response, to ensure lifesaving measures and provide basic services for all vulnerable individuals. As well Gebrher is engaged in providing early warning information and early action.
What we do
- Food and shelter aids
- Emergency health and psychosocial support
- Emergency Nutrition Programs for vulnerable children
- Emergency Seed Support for flood-affected areas
- Emergency WASH activities
- Emergency Education activities